Welcome to my blog about horsey life in the North East - the good bits, bad bits, endless coffees and plenty of mud!

Friday 7 March 2014

Shoeless-ness leads to blog silence

Rodney popped his shoe off again while jumping a small course in the arena at the weekend so all riding is suspended until further notice. BOOOOOO! (hiss)

Farrier not due until March 19 and I haven't got any free time to try and organise an interim visit so it's just going to have to wait a while.


Immma havin' a hollidayyy!

In the meantime I'm going to just make a fuss of him, pet his ginger whiskers and let him have a break as he's worked pretty consistently through the winter.

Our next rally is at the end of the month but it's flatwork so it should be manageable to bring him back in to work for that.

In other news, I've just survived my first assessment/step to becoming an RDA instructor! Lots more work to do but it's something I really enjoy so much exciting times :) And at the end of April I'm doing my Riding and Road Safety so I can do my BHS Stage 2. Honestly, as a kid you avoid exams like the plague and then as an adult you go and seek them out...


Don't panic - as soon as I saw this pic I went and sorted out my eyebrows so they're no longer mad wonky

Happy horsing everyone x

No comments:

Post a Comment