Welcome to my blog about horsey life in the North East - the good bits, bad bits, endless coffees and plenty of mud!

Thursday 16 January 2014

Hands up if you love a Welshie

Spotted this in blogland the other day - lovely to read about a Welshie fan Stateside. I think Jen sums up all that is great and good about this cracking breed.

Click Here to read :)

News today is that Rodney and I did a spot of jumping before he got his new shoes on. Right near the end we had a couple of really nice gelled attempts so I'm happy, happy. Love being able to ride through the winter and we are both much fitter versions of ourselves this time last year.

And - as an avid fan of horsenation I couldn't resist ordering myself this book

Love the title and looking forward to it landing on the doormat.

Happy horsing everyone x


No comments:

Post a Comment