Welcome to my blog about horsey life in the North East - the good bits, bad bits, endless coffees and plenty of mud!

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Cady and friends, Buck B and bugs

Another photo blog today of Cady and her pals snoozing in the Friday sunshine.

She had a big fat hind leg last night so she's under observation in the small paddock. It had gone down this morning but she's still lame on a circle.

Over the weekend we went to visit family in Norfolk and on the way back I was struck down by a lousy cold/flu-ey bug that left me in bed for most of Monday - so not much news riding wise!

Hopefully the winds of change will blow soon enough.

Oh, I did enjoy the Buck Brannaman film on tv last night. Did you see it? I liked his foster mum's motto "Blessed are the flexible, they shall not get bent out of shape." Brilliant

Happy horsing everyone x










No comments:

Post a Comment