Welcome to my blog about horsey life in the North East - the good bits, bad bits, endless coffees and plenty of mud!

Monday 25 February 2013

Photographic evidence

There have been so few photos on this blog lately that I'm sure some of you must be getting suspicious.
Just to prove I haven't sold them to Findus, here are some pics from the weekend to reassure you.



They're both doing really well. I rode Cad on Friday and she was lovely and Rodney is solid gold as usual. We got caught in a blizzard and he didn't make any fuss at all though it must have been pretty uncomfortable - I know my face was painful from the howling wind/snow storm.

I've had a little think over the weekend and decided that Cady should not retire just yet. She's a canny lass really, we're just going to take the scenic route with her education!

Hope you're all well and keeping warm in the wintry weather - happy horse riding x




No comments:

Post a Comment