Welcome to my blog about horsey life in the North East - the good bits, bad bits, endless coffees and plenty of mud!

Monday 12 November 2012

Your Horse Live 2012


Just back from a great weekend at my favourite event of the year - Your Horse Live.

I took loads of pictures and plan a big update towards the end of this week, but for now I'd just like to share something from the brilliant Carl Hester.

"It's hard if you have one horse. 

"If it goes badly it ruins your day, your week, your month...and eventually your marriage. 
"Charlotte and I are very fortunate, we ride several horses in a day.

"If it goes badly with the four-year-old then you might ride the six-year-old next and it goes better.

"If that goes badly too....well, we save Valegro and Uthopia for late morning."


No comments:

Post a Comment