Welcome to my blog about horsey life in the North East - the good bits, bad bits, endless coffees and plenty of mud!

Thursday 3 May 2012

Harvey gets the trots at a crucial moment

If you're feeling a bit sad today then hopefully this will give you a laugh. I went to change Harvey's poultice this morning and because he's feeling a bit better he was slightly less cooperative and a bit more twitchy.


At the crucial moment my heart sank as I realised he was going to poo and I had no option but to hang onto his leg and pray it missed me. It didn't, and my freshly washed waterproof is now adorned with a big streak of horse diarrhoea.


Which proves that you really do have to have a sense of humour if you opt for a horsey life. You just haven't lived until you've been shit on by a horse before 7am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment