Welcome to my blog about horsey life in the North East - the good bits, bad bits, endless coffees and plenty of mud!

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Santa comes early...

What a week...

Not only is Cady's new saddle on order but I have become the proud owner of Mr Keitel, aka Harvey.

Harvey is a 16.2hh French thoroughbred who's sadly been through some tough times.
My friend and instructor Gail Jeffrey took him on six months ago and now he's been gifted to me as she doesn't have the time to work with him and I do.




I met him for the first time on Tuesday and fell in love with his bran-coloured muzzle about 100 yards away.

At this point in time I don't know how it's going to turn out for Harvey's career - if he decides he never wants another human to sit on him again then I can't blame him.

However, I'm keeping an open mind about the whole thing - all kinds of miracles tend to crop up when hard work takes place!

Regardless, he's found a good home and of course, I will be sharing his progress right here.


No comments:

Post a Comment